Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Blog,

 Yea, as my darling said,
there's a date prepared at the top of our every blog,
and I just do realized that too  == ... 
Ya, I mean I am slow-minded...maybe 
Really , a long  long , long time agao...where I have not update my blog . 

Well, today is our first day of holiday,
I duno wherether is our school got problem or the others.
They must back to go earlier than us  = =
It sound weird , huh ? 
Why holidays were not the same= = ...


The SPM trial passed just a weeek ago,
and
What I want to say is that == 
MY
BIO
PAPER
WILL
WAS
FAILED!!!

Aww~ just wanna complain that I sick-ed for  about one week,
and during exams, I used most of all time resting nia =( 
But this time, we're really quite lucky because mostly of the tips is working ^^ 
help minimize our scop much . . 

Recently, we're discussing class trips 
I also duno what the dude are doing == all the while,
End up cancel or pospone ==  omg !
and
Now totally no news jor,
zz

Holidays came,
yay..some fun, right ??
but every holiday sure was a  bad one for me =(
I duno why...but just me and she sure got something wrong =(
hmmm
Just that now onward I really dont care myself le ,
I saw her happy
and I happy too,
when she is sad, I am sad too..
This is what I feel after that incident.
I duno why I cant overcome it although a small matter = =
cheh, guys find my darling chat nia ma =x but I say until her like do other thing
this is she told me de x=
sorry er darling, lao gong really no offense ,  just hope you und that..
and today we argued because of that matter =( haiz

DISAPPOINTMENT ON MYSELF !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment