Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Blog,

Today ,
07 / 09 / 2010
 ....
Yea! It was my first day experience 
of working in a 
Supermarket ,
The Store

Yesterday met Yin Tong ( ex dyc committee ) 
and he is working there .
He was like busy and 
I saw his unstoppable works =) LOL 
With my little wish, hoping to earn a little
for some reasons,
I promised to work there to help him 
as he is leaving this Thursday ,
and so fast,
He called me start work by this 6.00pm == 
It's a kinda ruush  =  and I gotta go home check for my uniform
and returning back my form asap ! 
Finally , finish my task ...
and  

SHARP!!!! 
6.00pm,
We start out works,
Just for 5 hours nia ,
OMFG!!! My waist is almost broken = =
and tell you all one thing == 
everyday, everynight , 
ALL
the Staff must ,
Walk , jump, roll from the highest ground to the main ground == 
Now I knew why most of the staff here was THIN !! haha 
Today overall , everything is OK!
just that my flu and sorethroat influence my perforamance  abit  ^^  learn up evevrything liau 
I think tomorrow wont have any mistake dy GUA!! haha 

AND 
when th bell rangs , all like aunty walking pasar malam and psuhing all over the stairs ..
FULAMAK !! really alike u know !! haha  

Outside The Store got one laksa bicycle stall ^^ 
I recalled back how was my daddy and mummy sweeetly waiting for the bicycle to pass by
our house and order a bowl and share during the midnight ^^ 
hope that me and vanessa would have the same chance too ^^ 
 Reached home dy half dead, 
but ,
I promised my darling to pei her ^^ muacks 
and finally I think both of us ok liau le...
Got smile and chat ^^ 

Thx to skype ba ^^ the mini game =D
wonder yesterday the guys play mini game with my darling sure having de same 
feeeling with me =( 
Happily when succeed a match , Maybe = ( 
haiz...
just dun think so far le ...
knew that we're now settled jau can le ...
But me also working ...
So my darling sure will be very sienz de...

Hope anyone free jau pei her and make her happy =D  
and I will happy too ..
I giving freedoom to her ^^ and 
wanna let her know that I really wont mind all these ^^ 
Hmm and darling dont like me work =x
Actually I da xuan buy birthday gift for her during her birthday de ..
but lack of money . so the only way on this holiday is find abit 
and buy anything she wants ^^ 
all the while I just want her to know that

NOTHING IS IMPORTANT THAN HER HAPPINESS !!!

lOVE YOU MY DARLING !! <3

lOve VANESSA LEE LIN LIN FOREVER AND EVER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment