Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mei Ying's Birthday

Ya, today is our Mrs. Dino's birthday
We decided to buy a Barney's soft toy for her,
but time was so rush, so we just owe her one ^^ 
After tuition, I went Chun Khoon' house
to change my clothes.

What a rush, but finally we make it, 
and we're not late for the celebration,
When reached there, I've saw many of my band juniors were there too,
and also some of my friends,

Chun Khoon
Wei lIn
Choy soon
Yue sum
ong al-vin
meng sheng
meng chung
Raymond
Cheng Yuen
Kok leong
Yi kai
Zhen yang
Teik leong
Evelyn
Keng Mun
Poh sheen
                                       Woon fong ( if i'm not mistaken =.= )
Chui Peng
                                                           Foo Yek ( Mei ying's bf aka my counsin brother)

and few more,I not recognise . . . sorry about that 

Ya, we all celebrate for her,
And 
Yi kai did something that making the situation turn become 
a super horror scene,
actually they decided just to scared her 
and pretend throwing the cake to her,
but yk misunderstand and really throw the cake to her = = 
and the cake lie on her head,
I could see Mei Ying really in FIRE,
But at the same time , Yk felt bad too 

The situation went to a total silent for  10 second . . .
and  YK quickly went to secret recipe to get another cake for her
and  + the wording " I'm Sorry "
Ya, we all dint blame at yikai at all
I just scared both side also feeeling bad 
wont be friends anymore, 
But then Mei ying accept yk apologized 
and the whole celebration went back like normal ^^ 
Lukily  . . 

And one thing = =
I got to know my cousin brother 
was Mei ying 's bf until yesterday my bro came back from Bidor 
and told me about that == 
And yet all my friends  know about it 
but I' m NOT, ARRGGHH
But seriously, really dint expect my cousin was a shy boy would have 
a gf ...haha
I teased him, and he say he purposely dont tell me..Haha
Nvm la, he also dai kor zai liau la^^ 
Just Dont know next time mei ying how to face
my firece aunty that bring my brother to bidor for two years.

Before going back, I annoyed them 
to let me catch SNAP * my darling teach me this ^^*
a picture of both of them.

1 2 3  . . . 
*
*
CHIAK

See . . .



♥Wish them sweet sweet forever too o ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment