Yesterday, was my first day back to school =)
almost two weeks on holiday,
the felt unwillingness to wake up so damn early to go to school.
It was Monday and as usual
there is weekly assembly,
and
one thing = =
I HAVENT CUT MY HAIR !! LOL
What a nice event ya ?
and I get caught during the assembly . . .
( stand at the side of the hall like idiot )
I got the warning from the discipline teacher
and he will checked the " sakai " 's hair tomorrow,
After tuition, wei lin and me decided to go to
Pasir Berdamar to cut our hair ,
I mean usually we go that place to cut our hair
But so unlucky that, It's already 5pm
and that aunty say CLOSED!!!!
WTF !!where I gonna my hair then ??
And we decided make a try at Ivan's saloon ?
I think = =
and ya, we had a cheap hair cut because
we are students ,
It was a student price RM 10.
But then the cutting is also student cutting. LOL
and
Now my hair is totally short !!
I guess anyone saw me sure ask
Why I so dai em hoi? Go cut my hair so short !!
haha
But then nvm la ^^
Just a try =D and oour hair can grow back de ma !!
what for so scared !!
what for so scared !!
Somemore I tak kena NS leh,
Want my hair long back?
wet wet water nia =) haha
Last time I really will sad or unhappy when my haircut is too short
not nice or whatever!
But now , no jor lo ^^
It's the same, that when it is long, it's time to cut it ^^
Just not worry bout the hair so much dy^^
Happy jau can dy la ^^
Don't wanna make myself sad because of little thing ^^
Happy also one day
Sad also one day
What for I chose sad to pass my day leh ? Right ? hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment