It' was 11/09/2010
but today only I am free to post here
Yesterday was my last of working ^^ great xD
and
also Yue Sum's birthday ^^ ahaha
"THIS POST IS BASED ON MY FEEELING ON 11 / 09 / 2010"
Today, I worked a original department,
wei lin went fair,
Promoter was gone,
but left only we two part-time here,
That's why one at original department,
and one went to fair,
At the morning session, slack had taken away to measure and sew.
Coincidently, none of The store promoters helped me,
They were selfish,
As I knew, they though they shouldn't help me because
They wont get any commission for helping the other brand
Luckily, thx to the JEEP' promoter and also GMV-" Fen Jie"
Although I knew, she was not really willing to help me,
but at last she also she helped me sew the slacks too.
I really dislike the ATTITUDE of the promoter here,
I mean it, Certain la.
The SNAILS- " Hua Jie" today not scold la,
Just that like call me not to take slacks for her anymore,
She said me fan la , disturb her when she was busy ==
OK lo....but then can her just pei min the customer or not?
LOL
and the customer saw it,
He straight away say her not use brain, help me also cant
and just left the department.
So hope that few days passes quick.
Yesterday , I promised a guy that wished to buy a gift for her daddy,
He asked me whether the slack can be sew?
I promised him that when he returned here,
I will find promoter to help me sew the slack,
Oh gosh, morning only kena, takkan wanna ask for help again ??
Oh gosh, morning only kena, takkan wanna ask for help again ??
So, I just shoo him away ..haiz
I really felt bad for that guy for my empty promises
but what could I do . . = = zzzz
All the promoters here were " BRAND-CIST"
LOL
Outside the Malaysians, there was " racist "
But inside The Store, It was " Brand-cst "
Sound weird, right ?
Sound weird, right ?
But that's the truth --
Besides, today, the supervisor of the department came
and call us to keep our baju melayu
because there wont malays will buy the baju melayu after hari raya
So, me and wei lin took out the new stocks and rearrange them
with other shirts with 20% discount,
Yay, finally got some works to do and some more BTB promoter
came and helped us too,^^
Wei Lin tried to curi ayam and the supervisor saw it ==
but luckily she just called him not to do so, =P
The supervisor was a nice person , I think
Seriously, I really wont back here if can , haha
peoples here were selfish,
SAYING WITH NO DOUBT!!!
I tried to learn up how to sew, but every time
I also been called back to my own counter to serve - =
Oh no, I wanna learnt so that next time
I could handle by myself
but,
sorry , I am not given any chances
I worked here for 4 days full time le.
Legs and knee could felt the broken pain.. = =
But what to do. now the world is like that lo,
": NO money NO talk , GOT money jau GOT talk lo "
And I decided to spend this money on my beloved gf =D
Her Birthday is coming le ^^ gonna prepared liau
and luckily le...We we're together back ^^
I really not expected that she told me that =(
But then nvm la ^^,
Everything is over liau ^^
We still love each other ^^ hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment