Erm well, really long time dint update,
even my darling also updated about 3 posts,
I think.
Everything went fine, and I came back from tuition
I was on9-ING and suddenly a call came.
I really duno know was that,
talking in a rude manner with me,
FK la ...say thing yau dun say properly...
But then I was playing my computer , so I answer a _____
and I cut off the call,
I think ______ really nothing to do,
until wanna find thing to quarrel about!
I dint even mention _______ name inside________
go admit it LOL...No need so bangga go admit de la .
If you dint do it..what for, you so care what I'm writing here about..
And
I DONT really understand..why_______ wanna see my blog.
So damn sienzZz with you damn attitude and character.
So damn sienzZz with you damn attitude and character.
Don't wanna talk about that mood spoiler....
Make me even more mad and angry nia . DARN....~!!!
Yea! yesterday was our chau ah gua birthday^^
haha..We all celebrated at CubeBox.
Wow..overall ok la... but I gave it rating 6/10
Wow..overall ok la... but I gave it rating 6/10
I bought a dinner set inside, and they warn me not bringing food inside.
LOL We booked the room and I am eating other inside is none of their business
Yay! dinr argue for that, just thinking wanna how to happy happy nia ^^
Haha...sang many song..=D until today all went to school voiceless !!!!!!
Kinda fun and we gonna celebrate for cs for next 8day ...
We planning having a bbq ! Anyone interested and join us ? LOL
Sure will be fun.
But before that, I surely will give mummy until pi gu kena minyak ==
haiz...
NATIONAL SERVICES!!!
Hoorray ! Din kena ! I dont know I was Lucky or what..^^
The whole form 5 batch of Saint Anthony School Band were kena
XCEPT me!!!!!!!!!
Timothy
Haow Ming
Kok Leong
Lawrence
All was selected to go for NS ! But I am not..muahahaha
My darling was not kena too,
but she like unhappy because she heard that there will be fun !
Erm just wanna tell bao bei la
If bao bei go le , then we jau cant sms dy de wor
Surely miss other till siao siao de..
So , If dint go...It might be a right choice =D
We will have more time to spend together =DDD
That all for tonight ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment