Today was my first day opening counter as a customer service assistant in PBC Mt E .
Yaxin was on MC and with the guidance of All my "Mothers" in the branch , I managed not to make
mistakes but I took a plenty of time in balancing my float , kinda disappoint to myself but.
I said BUTTTTT ....
I managed to use my CRM and link an ATM for my customer . Was a really good experience and trial
cause normally I will depend on my mentor to help me with this. Something I could proud of myself today
After starting to hand-on the counter, I did feel there was much more improvement and efforts should I put
in for this new career of mine. New year 2015 and a brand new me and , and and a New year resolution for
early of 2015 . I was thinking to enroll myself and join a gym membership and really have a though workout
to build up all my skin-sticking-bones body. She had been always remind me how skinny am I and yup.
No choice but to really build some little mouse on my parts of body. Muahahahaha
Recently have been a really though week for me as I have no one to share how was my day and really
almost like every second thinking about how to resolve problem that arisen by me on that day, However ,
still I was hoping if I made a right choice to just inform her that Im going to rest once I felt there is a need
for me to take a good rest after a day of working.
Anyway, Valentines days come before CNY ,so most probably now, I'm thinking to get something for her
within what I can afford . hmm Headacheeeee..
Brainstorming , Brainstorminggggg and Brainstormingggggggggg .
Please give me a light bulbs tonight when I sleeping , Arghhhhh
Couldn't bother much for weekdays. #takemytimetothink. cause it's a month ahead.
So, ya..
Good night peeps !


No comments:
Post a Comment