Dear beloved,
I really couldn't believe that this day came so early whereby I still not really ready for this.
You had mean so much for me, to my life to the extent that I believe that you'll be the one
and the only one that going to walk the path with me for the rest of my life ;
No matters hard it going to be,
How am I going to struggle through my life out there.
All I know is I still have you by my side.
It had been so obvious that you no longer have feeling to me ,
But I still be the one who is stubborn and couldn't move on. I always though that if I persistent
enough, You will feel it . But I think not this time round, am I right ?
There is too much weak point in me , Perhaps this reflect immature side of me .
And soon when every time I realize it, it will be too late again.
Truthfully, my love to you is always true . however, it making no sense when everything
I trying to give in isn't what you really want but more to upset you.
Thus, I hope this decision that we agree upon today will be the happiest things for you at least ?
I will walk away and maybe shortly you'll also found someone that can devoted you that
could lead you to settle down. I understand that I will never the choice of you to settle down with
but since you said you have plan ahead to settle down already . What I owe you is too much,
So, I believe this will be the best decision and also something that I can do to repay back all the
sacrifices and times that you have shower to this relationship.
You told me that maybe when time passed , we can be friends again .
But honest speaking, I don't think I'll able to make it.
Do you heard before that , " If a couple could be good friends again after a breakup, chances are
when they're in relationship, they have not love each other that deep enough"
when they're in relationship, they have not love each other that deep enough"
street , I will still walk to you and say Hi to you. Hope you can
do the same also.Anyway, really wish you all the best and take
care.
Thank you for everything, my dear..
I really miss you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment