Monday, January 12, 2015

Unfruitful Weekend

Hi there,

Weekend arrived , everyone busy going for dating ,  TGIF and so on, 

However, it wasn't  really too good to me.  I'm feeling so empty everyday.

People felt weekend was like a relief of their week but it was totally not the same 

for me at least. Time passed pretty slow maybe without her.  Hmm.

Hope she really doing fine. 

It have been 9 days, she never replied to me. Sigh.  Really wondering

How was she doing ?  If her application for Citibank successful ? 

What is she doing right now ? If she really miss me like how I miss her so much too ? 

I guess not :(  hmmm .  

Anyway,  had a dinner with brother at AMK and  managed

to catch a movie " Bring back the Dead". Saw Zhi Kai and Michelle at AMK also  . 

They went for Taken 3. Overall,  I would say that movie kinda a horrrorrr !!! raaoorrrrr 

It is Singapore Horror films. The sound effect damn power . I hardly open my eye . Seriously... but seems 

like you won't be able see the ghost so many times as I expected . Okay la, I rate it for 7/10  Stars for this 

horror movie . Story line don't think wanted to elaborate. Kinda touched in the ending part of the movie. 




And I bought a mouse for myself.  It was on promotion . Guessed not too bad cause it 

only costed me $17 bucks for a colourful mouse. hahaha. Check this out!


 



Time to rest. It will be going to be a Monday Blues again . Lets struggle together ,

Gonna be a tough week again ! Fightinggg !!


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment