She did reply me with some short messages and poof ! Went missing again..
I really wondering what's her thinking and how can I save this time round.
Basically, this is how our argument started.
There is this one fine day, I been working the whole day
and she just woke up in the late evening. Due to she facing some mild insomnia, so I decided to accompany
her throughout the night.
This is where, all these nightmare started to enter my life. I been falling asleep so
frequently and this is one of the things she hated most. hmm.
I been trying my best to but somehow nothing
seems worked out and I really failed on this part. However , this isn't t the thing I regretted most for this
whole argument but mainly is because of Lie-ing . When she called up me, I awoke and replied her that I
was with her in the game and she asked the second time and I still insisted that I was awake
and still with her, I knew clearly that she don't like I falling asleep but even more dislike me to tell a lie.
On that point of time, I was just thinking to avoid her from thinking me I felt asleep again and of course I
really wanted to accompany her .
Then after a week later, I start met up with some of my old friends. Yup,. as usual they will start to ask
how was me and also the another half of me. I told what happened and true enough, I made a mistake
which is lying toward her. That was the moment when I started to understand and realized it.
But seems like it was too late!
I'm a not good enough,
I'm Liar
I'm over-care for what I wanted to give you
but neglected the quality that I should behave.
Attitude that serve us right , that could possibly
bring us far, I failed it
Totally.
Always realized it after every incident happened
and it will be always too late to do any amendment
Endless chance, patiently educate me,
but not a single shit went into my mind.
Wouldn't expect you to give me anymore chance
but I found out that I should
go for it and do something it for next time round.
Thanks for educating me
Despite knowing I will fail again,
You've been patient enough.
Sincerely thank you for everything.
![]() |
| I should be the one to do, So, one day you will be telling me that I grown up and can be someone making you proud ! I will be the one !! I WILL... |

No comments:
Post a Comment