Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Another Sleepless Night..

Welcome Back to myself to this Black Hole of the my own universe .

It had been an extinction for this blog . And out of sudden, I felt like update it once again

To jot down some point of my life, to share, and most important one day I can be reminiscing all the

Happy , Sad , Bitter, Spicy, of my life.  Nothing going to be fancy and colourful like all my 2 years ago posts

It had been awhile since I knew Her until up-to-date.

And actually can't believe that ,  she had been making me such a big impact in my life.

To the extent I felt I'm not the best and don't understand myself was a fail-ED boyfriend.

But because of Her presence in my life. I literally have changed a lot ? I guess..

In the sense of getting myself to be more matured and started to realize what is Love about,

and what would most probably responsibilities as a Boyfriend.

Up to now, after the fierce argument that we had on the particular day.

She had never really talk to me.

I really wonder how much She hated me , how much misunderstanding that rebuild again and again in our

relationship and  why  She could never trust me , I mean it never .

To whatever mistake I been doing previously , I seek for apologies.

For you, it had always been norm to you.  You had enough to my " Sorry"

But have you ever try to understand me as well ???

Sometimes, I just feel like we're friend to you ,

Sometimes, I just feel like we're really a couple and

Sometimes, I just feel like I'm just a stranger to you .



Really hope one day , you'll really accidentally tap on my

post and understand how much I care for this and my

hidden silence.







KLloveTS 1/12/2014





No comments:

Post a Comment