Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday [ 02 October 2009 ] *special day

 LONG POST!!!


Dear blog,


Today is Friday , 02 October 2009 as you all know, It is my lao po birthday. ^^ BUT... we celebrate coz few days ago , her mother discovered about our relationship ! Ok let's start from Tuesday. It was a cloudy day, nice weather with a little ray of the Sun. The school bell rang which means, school dismissed ! Before I reached home, I received a message from my lao po saying that her father had went back to kl. Hooray ( jumping happily ) , finally can meet le, the last time we met was last Thursday. But then suddenly, I received a message of ALLMATTERANDPROBLEMSBEGINHERE  saying that Vanessa's mother had discovered our relationship and ofcz  she scolded lao po , followed by her father mumbling her ! WTF !! They went into  Vanessa's room and read our messages = =''' What a high moral valued guys ! and because of this, her mother doesn't trust her anymore. And didn't she know that, children have their own privacy too ??But her father was better, calling back from KL , saying something ( although also not good things, sure ) . It more of human being's talk. We admitted that, we were wrong and it was our fault to lie to both of you for  8 months, but I was really LOVE  Vanessa ( seriously...not laughing matter ). Maybe a good talk or an advice would be perfect ! instead of scolding non stop and angry-ing someone. Perhaps after that, the most, we will not contact too much or go out oftenly.  That day, I went to pei her and let her expressed on me. I saw tears rolling down. from the side of her eyes and over the cheeks and dropped on my shoulder. The pain was like so deeep~ that  you'll never felt before. but that time I got the same feeling with her, that's why  I could explained it here with you guys here! Maybe my heart was connecting to hers and so I could felt it when I looked into her piteous, wet eyes. The feeling was like the whole world gonna  collapse soon and there's no one could understand you and you need something but cant to approach it. The mixture feeling inside her heart was making her suffered and scared days and night. Btw, I really heart pain seeing her like that. Why cant these problems just settled and my lao po became like last time ? A Happy Angel ^^ always stunned me with her sweet smile and her attractive cute little eyes ! I wondered now that, will her parents will really gave her freedom right after only come out from studies? The answer is still turning inside my internal brain !

Until today, it already Friday ( after the incidents three days ) The only differences was just her mother had talked little bit to her. Zz  Today was her birthday, and I knew many of her fans had wished her  gave presents to her. But I was so embarrassing that I think my gift was value-LESS and price-LESS compared to others one. But Wesley told me not to compared with other, gift is from the heart, You felt wanna gave and the things was meaningful just gave ( noob suggestion...but it really the same what my mum said = = ) And not forget to thank on 12 people that  prepared a great gift to Vanessa and me as well,  a COUPLES T-SHIRT !!
The 12 peoples include : -
  • Pei Fen
  • Jia Ling
  • Chui venn
  • Harvin
  • Aaron
  • Pui Lin
  • Si Wen
  • Ching Yeng
  • Hui Xin 
  • Yee Sin
  • Kok leong
  • Wesley
And the special awards goes to Chui Venn ! She sent the shirt to Vanessa's house at 12 am ++ Wow, izit purposely to send at midnight? lolz. Today was also Leo Club's 18th Instalaltion. Vanessa took part in the fashion show. The glitter was at her eyes and today she looked damn cute ^^  after that, we snapped some pictures although I was the UGLY DUCKLING there. 






                                            me & my lao po^^                                     


Oh ya, before I forgot,  It was Thursday when I had  a BI tuition classes. Suddenly I heard a very loud sound ( thought was firecracker but it is NOT !! ) It was a bird that dunno what, Mabuk~ I think fell and crashed the roof and finally landed on the ground with just a little gap between death. Then we quickly sent it to the nearby veterinarian's clinic. So unluckily, it was rest time , but we all ( almost whole except two pupils ) just shouted like hell outside and a harsh sound replied us . ...

Haow Ming   : Could you help to treat this bird although it is rest time ?
coldblooded  : What is the animals ?
Haow Ming   : It is a BIRD !!
coldblooded  : NO TREATMENT FOR BIRD !!!

WTF!! The noobest veterinarian clinic ever seen  = = Then for the time being, the bird passed away. I was  totally speechless ~ Being view at this angle, I felt like life is very materialistic, so do appreciate people around you especially the ones who you loved !













TATAAAaaa~~














Our promises last forever
same as our love
will also last forever

being your partner
until the very end..
accompanying you days & nights
hoping you're always happy
're
I 
LOVE
YOU

11 comments:

  1. what you gave her o?
    oh..stupid vet..
    go tarik balik his license!!
    = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...it's kind of hurt...when you cant help her anything that time is worse...
    btw,dont think too much on your present...your love towards her is the best present...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ling] : aiyo, secret la.but is a cheap gift
    believe me !! xC


    [hui xin] : yarlo..when the one you loved was
    down, and you cant do anything to,
    but just able to sit beside her and
    feel the same feeling with her/him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe^^ dont worry la..i wont let u see my tears roll down le..hmm aiyo, no la..the present really special, i will put it beside me every night and let it lullaby me to bed.. :) why the bird put on the star star de paper de?

    ReplyDelete
  5. [lao po] nvm darling ^^ i willing to let lao po cry on my shoulder ^^ wetting it over and over again when lao po is sad. aiyo that time gj dy ma then just take de star star paper take it up lo^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... So sweet de post =) Vannie is so lucky... Hehe.. Aiks. You post about the bird dee.. I haven't =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. [pei fen ] just a short post of the bird lo .lolz. enen^^ i really love vanessa ma ^^ haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. true,true,true...

    ~speechless~

    just a wish to kah lock and vanessa...
    白头偕老、永欲爱河oh...keke..

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha^^ yeap, love you too,dear..hehe
    aiyo then pity the star star paper er..
    then the bird bury where o?
    白头偕老 is bai thou dao lao? haha..agak agak de..
    永欲爱河 is yong _ ai _ ..hahha

    ReplyDelete
  10. [hui xin ] thx for your wishes anywhere ^^

    [laopo] the star paper a! duno teacher de maid throw where le = = the bird also missing le after tuition. Perhap the bird reborn and fly away dy lo ^^ jk jk ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh...yeer, so pity leh..lao gong call everyone in tuition give the bird one kiss la...muack muack ad ma can liao lo^^ maybe the bird is like lao po leh, lack of kiss.. =D haha..

    ReplyDelete