Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday, 19.10.2009 ( Articlces )

Dear blog,




Yesterday, I went to have sharing at PBHP.
Then,
suddenly ANONYMOUS A took out
an articles that I felt it
quite true & interesting as well !
But I would like to post one part that is very IMPORTANT *. . .




.....In my opinion,
to find a true love,
one does not need to be an millionaire.
As long as the couple TRUST, LOVES, RESPECTS each other,
that is enough. 
And of course
must enjoy SEX together ( = =''' zha dou ).
I believe that every human being need someone
to take care of him/her 
when
he/she is old and sick. . . .




After reading, you guys felt what leh ? True leh ? hehe
Appreciate the one  you loved!!
Do something to make yours relationship better
each day ^^
Don't follow
what I've done,
That's too late to turn back.
( my bao bei forgave me le ^^ thx .)
Be faithful and loyal
to your partner. .
as you'll have a
long lasting that will never end relationship ^^
Believe me !! It is trrue !!
Don't regret
if you guys don't listen to me !!
Hurting he/she
will just hurt yourself too !!


CONCLUSION :

IT IS IMPORTANT!!!




TRUST
LOVES
&
RESPECTS!!

3 comments:

  1. true la...but some people dont know de leh...haiz...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ i trust, love and respect my bao bei de.
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. [hui xin] who donno o ? hehe


    [lao po] enen ^^ thx for my bao bei ^^
    you is perfect to me ^^ i Love you , bao bei^^

    ReplyDelete