Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday [ 16.10.2009 ]



Dear blog,

Hmm, today dy Friday le, but because I writing this post at morning ( 1.00 am ) . Actually nothing to post de  = = . But hand suddenly felt so itchy and my whole body was like a magnet field attracting south and north pole to stick together  = = and soon, I reached the computer table = = and turned it on  = = .  These few days , although I knew that exams was around the corner, but I cant concentrate to study  = = Don't ask me why ! I can;t answer. Seriously ~ and my mother was at New Zealand now ! I felt so free and went here went there  = =. ( Aiyo..kah lock a! Must control yourself a ! Remembered that ! ) This time exam, I've expected something worse  = = believe me this time >.< Today morning, I had attend group discussion ( smzdpy concert de ) . Nothing to say la, actually. . Just some thing and works or task during the concert nia .  = = .. Reached home at 12.15pm. Walao, hungry thim , dint eat breakfast a! Go home, ate my grandma handmade dishes ^^ wa ! yat lau a! hehe. .Though today can meet my lao po de  = =''' so unlucky ! Raining and her daddy so early come back de meh ? = = . . .zZ ,,,thought will go inside her room and change her bed mattress the thim ^^ hmm.. but sadly to say ..  . . NO chances ! T^T . .Then I rushed to tuition le,when the weather was better. Walao, my teacher really chicken admirer. always saw chicken everywhere in the house = = small chick, big chicken, hen, COCKerel ! xD . And today I've took some photo of the small chick ^^ hehe saw it ?

















err~ that's all I think for today ^^ hehe

BYE! (traffic light)












yea^^ continue kissing 

my bao bei 
like this ^^
can I be your Guardian ANgel
Forev3r?
Protect you from any harm and danger ?
May I ?


I love you,bao bei ^^

5 comments:

  1. Sure u can, bao bei^^
    muacks...

    hehe~~~ always my angel, protecting me from everything^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...same to me...i also no mood to study...x.x after concert still no mood...

    then yr traffic light BYE just like the concert de 'yan chang hui'...haha...just red and green terbalik...

    ReplyDelete
  3. [lao po] :^^ enen^^ when lao po, i sure at bottom catch lao po de ^^ hehe

    [ling]:not chicken >.< is CHICK la == '''


    [hui xin] yarlo = = hmm...ya.. so fast end le the concert - -.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya....really fast...x.x
    hope gt this kind of activity again...^^

    ReplyDelete