Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holidays ( September~ )

Firstly, i wanna apologised because so late only I update my blog, since Tuesday. Hmm. It was still a holidays. Nothing special for each day. But I had jotted down special event during the holidays  ( holiday ~ holiday ~ why are you so boring ~ ) Ok ok..back to my topic, below was my daily routine . .

21st  September     : Wow, boring ~ stay at home, wennt to have breakfast with mummy
22nd September     :  Went Sushi king with lao po ^^  and some of the tuitiion kaki ^^ ( pei fen and jia ling )
23rd  September    :  Remain bored in the house. Nothing to do except online~ no mood want study ...zZ
24th September     :  Same here  = = only one words that can describe that situation " BORING "   
25th September     :  So pro today, skipped my tuition and went to school to practice ~ Got improvement

AND 
Today [ 26th September 2009 ]
was really different for me...
after boring almost whole week in the house
with no entertainment except com...


Today is Saturday ! As usual I went to band practice. Wake up kinda early in the morning although slept for  only more than 4 hours ^^ and I believed my lao po sure still sleeping de (-(oo)-) zZz...hehe
We practice our concert songs.. But then once I went toilet, I met Haow Ming. He praised me ^ ^ wow.Long time didn't give people praise le. Realy feel nice when someone praise you, right ? 
Right after finished my band, I rushed back and bathe and straight away head to Venn's house. I had been informed that my lao po was there. So, cannot miss any chance de ma. Reached Venn's house and saw Her playing with the puppies ^^ yerrrr~~ all the puppied were so damn cute ( feel wanna pinch them gently  er ) 
Actually today I gor tuition,but I skipped it hoping this few hours would bring joy to her with my attendance and I does ^^ maybe only. But I knew she was very happy with me., and vice versa. I enjoyed being with Her too ^^. 
Evening came, and everybody felt boring in the house.   The time that my lao po waited  for years ( not years is CENTURIES ^^ ) finally came. She wanted to learn how to ride motorcycle. And my lao po was so lucky that the weather today was so damn nice er. cloudy all along the evening ^^ . She learnt so fast  ^^ But just not so stable sometime~~ but GAMBATEH o! darling ^^ I'll be there, always supporting lao po de ^^





 my darling lao po..
snapped without her permission de a !!
shhhh~~ ^^





The whole post also fulled of ^^ de..coz I really enjoyed today ^^






















 

every single second being with you is
just like every moment  i am in heaven
The smile in your face,lets me know that you need me,
There is a truth in you eyes saying you never leave me,
The touch of your hands say you catch me 
whenever i fall  ~~ 
Thanks for lighting up my life 
during my darkest hour.




i love you more than I love myself ^^


3 comments:

  1. hehe^^ lao gong snap my pic o..
    naughty naughty~
    hehe muacks, i love u too, dear.
    one day i will ride motor perfectly for lao gong to see..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. enen ^^ that time lao po sweating also ma
    look so cute er ~~ then ma quickly snap on3 photo lo^^ hope lao po will not angry ya ^^
    hehe..anyways really had a nice moment with you.
    I love you...ok ok wait for lao po o ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeer...so ugly ar!
    i somemore like dont know what sha po laugh what..
    yor...T_T..
    hehe ok la..sure can de..i hope..hehe

    ReplyDelete