Dear blog,
Wa, feel so long didn't do my assignment ( blogging ) at blogger.com le. Before I went to swim today. I would like to post something for you guys ( boring stuff )
It was on Friday , in the morning , all of us( 'friend' = = ) had decided to go swimming yesterday. But suddenly all of them say don't to go with some freaking reason [ A : sleepy a! you go ourselves la, bye ] [B : sleep late jor tim, nevermind..Im not coming ]
What is this actually ? I mean if you give your friend FFK ( fong fei kei ) , how would you feel l? Make you wake up damn early in the morning to prepare stuffs and help mummy do house chores before going out ( if din't do house chores, cannot go anywhere...) ,then PURPOSELY postponed school activities, although know sure will give senior scold? Fine = =''' and so I decided not go swimming anymore. all CANCELLED !! After that, went to school to attend the practice, but when reached school, so damn frustrated coz : the practice was over. They all ask me : "Ei, committee wor. So " EARLY " come de ? " Can You all feel that the embarrassment ?And I can say YES!! Its is my fault for leaving the practice and to face those stupid,lame reasons ? zZz.
Ok. Back to the main idea today~ Actually that night, a farewell party was held for the outgoing board of pps ( pengawas pusat sumber ) of my school. Giving certicates just like other farewell parties! . And we quite a number of pps performed a drama for the programmes in the middle event.. All were doing rehearsal ( including me ) . I gotta act a ninja that had the ability to headbutt people = ='' more like a cartoon than a drama. Then at night. during performance, I was really speechless, we left out a NARRATOR !! oh shit The most important person in a drama was not elected. without narrator, no matter how good your acting are, it will show nothing and will just B-L-U-R-ing the guests ! But anyway I just wanna say that
LAST MINUTE WORK WILL KILL YOU!!
Today going to watch movie
with you le, darling^^
can we experienced it once again
in a dark cinema
and nobody will bother what we're doing!!
whoa..chill..
ReplyDeletelol what you wanna do in the dark cinema huh?
*smirk*
aiyok lao gong, so cham er..T.T my heart also pain jek..nvm la..next time i sure pei lao gong swim de..we can swim across selat melaka to indonesia ^^ haha ling, do THAT le.....hahah!! :p jk jk~
ReplyDelete