Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Three days ago...

Dear blog,


1st wanna apologised for the promise, writing blog on weekend. But nevermind, since today I got little ample time before I went to tuition, I update it shortly.

On last Saturday [ 12th September ], as usual I went for band practice in the morning ( busy de a! try not to sms or call me xD during band practice ) Then afternoon got ping pong practice actually ( 12pm --> 2pm ) , but I din't attend for it, cause I had meeting about tomorrow flow of jobs of committee. I really wanted to apologise to Choy Soon they all. That day, is actually the 1st day of ping pong club practice year 2009 = =..hmmm dint attend tim. But then went to Alex Tea house to have my lunch there with my brother and other bands member. When I reached there, I saw Yi Wen's brother which I know he like a girl de. Walao, so small jau got target le ^^ but just the same here^^ I fall for my darling when I form 3 ! haha. After lunch, rushed back. Oh shit!! Got account tuition, almost forget about it. Reached home, take off my shirt, bathe and went to tuition. Reached there cun cun 4.00 pm !! ( I don't know I so punctual de ^^ ) In the tuition, teacher teaching Penyelarasan~ haiz..I so damn noob and know nothing about that bab. And my tablemate ( Ong Seik Aun ) had stopped taking account tuition. Without him, I really don't know how I gotta survive in the account class ! As you all know. I very pai seh de la = = so, when I don't know, I just wait the class to end then only went to consulted the teacher. During conversation ..:
Me : Teacher, I not very clear at this part!
Teacher: Yala, sure not clear la. I saw you like you like blur blur in class ! You too miss seik aun izit ?
Me : Aiyo no la. I just don'y understand here ...
Teacher:Ah, ok ok. Where you din't understand. Come faster, I teacher......bla bla

The teacher though I GAY with him ? OMG !! Haha..btw, Don't care la. Know teacher kidding with me. Then went back t have a nice bathe before go out celebrate with our oku fren Yue Sum ( tomorrow is his birthday, I think this today can count as countdown of his birthday...lol. )
First, we wenr to polly wata there. We chit chat and beat around the bush about the movie in the cinema ( they had watched ). But Im just feeling so lonely there ( perhap, darling . you were not there == ) I had my tomyam meehon there ( my lao po also like it so much ^^ ) But I got one thing I am very weird about. Yi kai. He always so rich and treat us whole table each time ! When we gotta gave back her money and he said no need ! Oh gosh ~ How can you always treat us de leh.. Must think for yourselve too ma ! After eating we had some snap snap there ^^ hehe...see below !! The UGLIEST is me !
*
*
*
*



I become camera man for this pics^^
me..at the most left side..ugly!!


NITEZ~~






Ok lets talk about Sunday [ 13 September ] . today ie Yue Sum really birthday ! . we wished him. And today, I got been invited to go to his house for makan ^^ yum yum ^^ After finis my meeting ( not meeting actually, brief discussion more suitable ^^ ) I went to Yue Sum house. I was so embarrassed cause I went there with empty hands !! zZz.. Sorry yue sum, I not mean to don't give you present, but I just too busy then no time to buy only. Wow, I was the 1st wow ( count from behind cheh~ ) to arrive. What again a embarrassment = =''' Although I arrived late, his mother and his aunt were stiill so friendly enough to treat me like family members ^^ All was just like a big family . Having fun there ^^ Yue sum's uncle was a great pastry master. Before he went to work, he had left some idea to his aunt to prepare food and beverages for us. Luckily I din't BIG HEAD PRAWN ( which my lao po always does ^^ ) to snap some pictures of the food ^^ After eating, we went to living room and watched Ice AGed ( duno which chapter de..got the dinasour that chapter ^^ ) . We all laughed till cant see our eyes. The cartoon was really awesome, so pandai make people laugh ^^ kekex . But watching half way, I gotta follow Yue sum 's mother go back home le T.T as she got passed through my house there. I went in the car, leaving a happy big family there and continued my usual life !Tuition! When reached home , I bathe and headed to my tuition. But today, I bought a thing for yue sum as I owe him for his birthday ^^ I bought a couple key chain for him ^^ hope the key chain will have the owner asap ! ^^ really hope yue sum could find a couple and get along with her , just like me and vannie ^^ a COuple foerver ^^




















endofcrap~~ napping, got tuition later

4 comments:

  1. haha yaya^^ couple forever..:)
    aiyo snap lao gong de pic more ma..
    i can steal....
    next time i must curi curi snap lao gong ad..
    blek :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. vannie so bad...
    wei...lock ah...
    u haven send the jelly 2 me leh...
    2moro grab frm u...==
    erm...hope oku sam 5d5d find a laopo la...i thk he got target de...he dun want let us noe nia...diam diam de...lolz...
    but someone like ah sam leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha where got bad..jelly?? i also want!! i want pink de..:) can eat de or what? haha dont call people oku la...adui....maybe lo..kok leong, u go korek from him la...stuff him with beer and liquor then he drunk liao ma will tell lo...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm la...you take from my blog la ~ zz yarlo must find make him tell out ~~

    ReplyDelete