Friday, July 29, 2011

VEGAS!!! Oh yeah

Since long ago, I dint updated my blog ~!
oh yeah even  Im been in Kampar for almost two months 
I think( probably) this is the first time I starting to write back my blog!
Haha, fine ! Anyway, I was thinking to update my blog as often I could,
trying to keep a memo between the times and moment that I've go through.
Even though the post might be 
short , or
very short, or
even very very short, but will try to updates it more frequently today onwards ! :)
Oh yeah ! Back to my Uni-life,
I had came here for almost 2 months starting from 26 May 2011,
First of all, before I was studying here,
I saw those senior cycling here and there, 
feeling like they like so romantic and fun.
But, Indeed first day of registration,
That had proven my statement WRONG!~
Lolx, I have no idea how was it going to be In 4 years time studying here,
living damn far from from campus compared westlake and eastlake as well
overall, In studies aspect , so far, still below average I want :( 
Maybe my effort still not enough ? hmm IDK! 
For foundation in Arts, every student of Utar will be taking 5 subjects

Basic English
Basic Economic
General Maths 
Critical Thinking
Financial Accounting

Among this 5 sub, I have the most confident in Financial Accounting only , so far
 others all also "kee chia" or " jiak sai" dy .
My economic bad ! My maths is bad too ! 
hmmm
  Assignment and test came like waterfall,
want come jau come @.@
for information, Utar not a simplystudentscanentheplace
In order to pass, cgpa should be not less than 2.0 
I wondering I could get at least that amount or not,

Next week, mine is the first group to do presentation on Economic,
Havent done anything for my slide @.@
I dont care now, Play for this two days first ! 
Really get tensed up now ! @#$%^&*
hahaha

And today, I save my money for breakfast and also lunch
just because wanna to
have 
" OBAMA CHICKEN-CHICKEN" burger
at VEGAS! 

That the most satisfied meal since,
my assignment all done and hand up in time xD

Gotta End here!
See ya, In short time :) 

BYE~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment