Came back from Kampar two days ago !
compared with Kampar, Here really fun and enjoy lots.
maybe because it is my hometown and most of my bff were here >.<
yeah came back, make few gathering with them
but, this week wei lin was not here :(
kinda miss him.
As usual I become the driver of the day because I live most far
from the town,
with my saga I drive all my friend to town :)
haha
You know what is our routine since last time ?
First, we'll all gather at Mcd,
then, walk through whole Giant.
If feel wanna snook, then we all will go snooke together
after that will back Mcd, sitting order " nothing" and chat there
like nobody business :)
even there were crowded
and some people don't have seat
and stand there like idiots,
no more tables and seats.
and yay, thx these monkeys including me :)
We get the seat and order nothing, just chatting
and blow water among ourselves,
Actually I like to listen to blow water eventhough
it was not real in fact, but what my bff did was
they surely edit or modify the real thing become something
that was so so so sooo
damn Funny XDDD
After Chatting around 1 hours, then only we depart
to" mamak" stalk , SURABI
This place used to be our makan and lim teh de place
Reached there ordered and continue of blowing water activities.
After finish eating, we went back home and open skype and
chat again ,
Dunno why , there is so many things to chat when came back from hometown
but then my mum went to Malacca dy :( so cant chat much with mummy
hmm
and ,
Yeah, I'll be going back Kampar on Monday ,
gotta take the most earl bus >< haha
That's all,
ENDOFPOST~!!! WEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment