Dear Bloog,
I've been missing for a long long long time,
ohh yea,
today just feel boring and recalled back that I have a blog
that never touch since half years ago,
well,
actually today I want wanna bless my uncle,
He's suffering cancer since 2004
It was 7 years ago and pass two days,
he officially stop his breath,
I was working that time and dont know anything
until I was back from work around evening time,
The news really shocked me ,
and obviously
I felt sad too,
I took MC for tomorrow and
and after work I rush to Kampar to attend my uncle
funeral ceremony .
I could imagine how was he suffer
and how he wanna protect his family feeling,
and dead without screaming in pain
unlike my another uncle, he request that God to took his life
rather than suffering the pain before the last breath,
that why I could imagine how strong is he
and went in silent.
R.I,P , my beloved uncle
we'll always miss how the way you treat us and your family member..
God love you
No comments:
Post a Comment