Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday , 25.11.2009

Finally miracally , my computer was back again
after taken go to service again . = =
yup ^^ nothing to say much about today. . .
I was so tired today as helper
for the DYC ( Dharma Yourth Camp )
Morning when breakfast with Mr . kok leong
since he is helper ma and also my friend
together went eat breakfast sin la at
Medan Selera opposite PBHP
When we went inside PHBP
Haow Ming was there with some
Unknown new friend ^^
Yup ^^  they all smiling all the time
Smiling give me a sense of calm and how to great
somebody = ) well that mean I had good moning today
with the gentle smile from everybody ^^
Then I went to the registration place
where my bao bei was in charged there too ^^
I saw her in a very tired condition
and the worse is
I saw bao bei flu le
Oh, pity my bao bei er
Yesterday was not enough sleep and
get cold also in night
But nvm ^^ I had promised myself
to take care her during this camp
Tomorrow I would took my comforter ,
then a jacket and some panadol for her
In case la, if bao bei still flu
She looked so cute =) of her every act ^^
I wanted  to kiss her or wanna to hug her too
but
That is PBHP ! It is against the rule
and ofcoz against helper and committee rule - -
What I just say is :-

Bao bei , do take care yourself when I'm 
Not around 
Sometimes,  I might be busy-ING
and doing some stuff 
if I had ignored bao bei 
Im really sorry for that ^^ 
but nvm la ^^ after camp 
lao gong pou sou for bao bei ya^ ^



Today, I was taken a book
" How to Develop Happiness in Daily Living "
I had read the 1st part
LIVING A HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE
and I found this story interesting as well
that I wanna to share you all  . . .



Being diplomatic :                                      




There is a story of a hot tempered woman who would always 
scold her husband for minor mistakes by saying, " You are a
stupid idiot." The husband was very tolerate and kept quiet
when he was scolded. However, one day, when the wife shouted,
" You are a stupid idiot", the husband said : " I think you are 
right. If I am not a stupid idiot, do you think I would ever have
married a woman like you?" From that day onwards she never 
uttered such words.


The story conclude us many things
that would ruin the relationship.
I had even more details from the story xD
But just scared express in wrong term . .
pai seh ya = =
For futher information you might refer
to my friend,
Khor Haow Ming
He got the deeper knowledge than
that he can explained the thing as cleas as possible xD

Anyway, wanna have a sleep ^^
Tomorrow gonna stay there . .
I might update it on my birtthday once again or later
Do wish you all happy holiday ^^



TATA














No matter what,
I will by your side,
wiping all your tears,
And make you a day =)
Remember,
Not to cry alone
Leave the job to me !
To let you wet my shoulder
whenever you want too !
But afterall,
Promise me to be happy again ^^
The reason of summer after spring,
Is the tears drop to became a joyfull life
Do remember what hubby say,
It is too care you
and continue love you 
Love you bao bei.  .  .







2 comments:

  1. Thx er bao bei...
    for your comforter..^^
    it really comforted me^^ haha
    even when i'm not cold, i still hid under it.
    good substitute of my dear..
    hehe..and the panadol and tissue..
    thx er..
    really very gam dong, bao bei so care me.
    Thanks, again for everything!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya O ? hehe good er ^^ hehe
    then bao bei got store smell inside ma ?
    hehe lao gong wan bao bei de smell inside de o!
    hehe^^ aiyo leong gong po ma =D
    where got like that count de leh hehe muacks

    love you too, sweetheart
    ~~

    ReplyDelete