I'm soooo sorry for so long dint visit you. Mr. Blog.
This is due to the thunder strike on last Saturday
causes my computer motherboard and my modem totally spoilt ( luckily dint get burnt = =''' ) .
Start from today, I already 4 days absent to school.
Hooray !
I really don't know go school for what other then giving the teacher to catch me red handed for long hair
or
other offense ( including napping in class = ='''zz ) What is wrong if we wanna have a nap in class.
Nothing to do dy , right ?
And the stupid new stupid discipline teacher in my school did that,
giving warning and catch those whose hair is long and napping zz in the class,
which especially what I do in the clas.
but HELLO! Izit anything wrong ?
Textbook had returned , No teacher entering the class somemore !
I wondering if I went to school to wait for the mould to grow.
But luckily I am band member ^^ ya ~ can skipped classes went their to have practices and
( I curi-curi learn jazz drum ..shhh~~ )
The experience was so nice when I could almose make it a round.
It's really hard you know ! to synchronize both legs and both hand ^^
I think the drummer should have thiis super ability controlling both hand and legs together with th correct order xD.
And previous Wednesday,
I had a great experince with my bao bei^^
She skipped school and so do I xD
Then morning I buy some breakfast to her house
But at last we only ate one piece and
We went to open durian
Both of us got diarrhea on that day = ='''
Time flew so fast and the clock showed
12pm ! and I had to pack myself home . .
And I do..
coz later we'll have computer class.
and that day, I was dammn so pissed with my wtf handphone
I'm using w910i, the top slide all buttons
were spoilt..and finally at night the the whole thing was spoilt
And ya~ forgot to tell about last Saturday,
The day was like playing fools with me and yet luckily
I was not dead . .X.X
Morning as usual, I had practice coz it was Saturday.
I had no complain about it coz it was fun and
I enjoy the practice. After fnish up everything,
we had some discussion about the incoming concert.
After the discussion,
we're allowed to go back and as usual I followed my neighbour's car
On the way back to my house suddenly . . .
and the front car flew over the road.
The car was not seriously damaged and it was only damage
the number plat of the car.
I still remembered , it is AKN 1682.
( I buy it in TOTO,DaMaCai and Magnum, that's why I remembered it well xD ) And the one who get crashed by my auntie is MALAY!!
( sorry to say that ; but it was a MALAY, BABI MALAY)
I don't mentioned to those good Malays
but the one we crashed is totally is a BAD MALAYS.
I dare to say that.
With a little crashed . .
They wanted us for RM 100 ?
Noob Malays really need Rm 100 for a number plat
And of coz the number plat was not the special typr
which only contain only one number or even gold-plated = =
Finish complaining a about this. .
Why should I so damn pissed with those BABIS'
The second thing I wanna complain is the breakdown of my motor
at the town = = wtf ! The petrol tank was leaked and finally my motor
break down beside the road at old PizzaHut there
and it became more worse cause it was raining.
No one helping me and I gotta moved myself
to the nearest petrol station.
I got on Rm 5 of petrol and
immediately I went back home with a wet body and jackets and
ya. .I got flu after that = ='''
I had requessted a new motor from my daddy
but it was just like cutting the water with a knife - -
He scolded me for requesting a new motor.
But for you all information.
The age of the motor I currently using now is already
14years + . .
And does it it wrong if i request a better one for my future use ?
zz Speechless and got enough scold of that.
I promiised not to say it anymore and wait he come back and
experience it himself the feeling of breakdown
on the road and no one help him..zz
and ya ~ he scolded me like a piece of shit
because of the computer
I had told him that we were not playing the computer
when the thunder strike my modem
and he did not believe it and scold me.
Say money hard to earn.
I knew money was hard to earned but it isn't my fault
then make the computer spoilt ..zz
U though I like making the computer to spoilt and finally
I ownself cant online for almost one weeek ? z
Really wtf ! = =
Let's talk about something that suit my mood today ^^
It was actually happened on last Friday ^^
My bao bei was having steamboat with her friends at Poh Long steamboat
I went to fetch her to my home ^^
It was my 1st time to fetch a girls home ^^
hugging her and hold her waist xD
officially wife and my siblings dai sou ...=P
Endofmywholeweekpost^^
yup^^ saw only changes in my hairstyle ?
ugly hor?
Just being ss in my toilet with my
ugly hair - -zz
That all for my post !
TATA
We went to open durian
( bao bei claimed that she ate more durian then me xD )
and as the result of greedy!Both of us got diarrhea on that day = ='''
Time flew so fast and the clock showed
12pm ! and I had to pack myself home . .
And I do..
coz later we'll have computer class.
and that day, I was dammn so pissed with my wtf handphone
I'm using w910i, the top slide all buttons
were spoilt..and finally at night the the whole thing was spoilt
(including the navigation key = = , fixed--> RM 70 -.-''' )
And ya~ forgot to tell about last Saturday,
The day was like playing fools with me and yet luckily
I was not dead . .X.X
Morning as usual, I had practice coz it was Saturday.
I had no complain about it coz it was fun and
I enjoy the practice. After fnish up everything,
we had some discussion about the incoming concert.
After the discussion,
we're allowed to go back and as usual I followed my neighbour's car
On the way back to my house suddenly . . .
BANG!
and the front car flew over the road.
The car was not seriously damaged and it was only damage
the number plat of the car.
I still remembered , it is AKN 1682.
( I buy it in TOTO,DaMaCai and Magnum, that's why I remembered it well xD ) And the one who get crashed by my auntie is MALAY!!
( sorry to say that ; but it was a MALAY, BABI MALAY)
I don't mentioned to those good Malays
but the one we crashed is totally is a BAD MALAYS.
I dare to say that.
With a little crashed . .
They wanted us for RM 100 ?
Noob Malays really need Rm 100 for a number plat
And of coz the number plat was not the special typr
which only contain only one number or even gold-plated = =
Finish complaining a about this. .
Why should I so damn pissed with those BABIS'
The second thing I wanna complain is the breakdown of my motor
at the town = = wtf ! The petrol tank was leaked and finally my motor
break down beside the road at old PizzaHut there
and it became more worse cause it was raining.
No one helping me and I gotta moved myself
to the nearest petrol station.
I got on Rm 5 of petrol and
immediately I went back home with a wet body and jackets and
ya. .I got flu after that = ='''
I had requessted a new motor from my daddy
but it was just like cutting the water with a knife - -
He scolded me for requesting a new motor.
But for you all information.
The age of the motor I currently using now is already
14years + . .
And does it it wrong if i request a better one for my future use ?
zz Speechless and got enough scold of that.
I promiised not to say it anymore and wait he come back and
experience it himself the feeling of breakdown
on the road and no one help him..zz
and ya ~ he scolded me like a piece of shit
because of the computer
I had told him that we were not playing the computer
when the thunder strike my modem
and he did not believe it and scold me.
Say money hard to earn.
I knew money was hard to earned but it isn't my fault
then make the computer spoilt ..zz
U though I like making the computer to spoilt and finally
I ownself cant online for almost one weeek ? z
Really wtf ! = =
[sorry er bao bei =( for not replying during the breakdown and make
bao bei worry and think negative things T-T
I'm not doing it anymore T-T and why I was at the old pizza hut there is
I'm on the way to your school actually, hoping to meet bao bei
and not what was lao po thinking =( sorry for that . . . ]Let's talk about something that suit my mood today ^^
It was actually happened on last Friday ^^
My bao bei was having steamboat with her friends at Poh Long steamboat
I went to fetch her to my home ^^
It was my 1st time to fetch a girls home ^^
( with a statues of my laopo ^^ )
Then we sat on my bed,hugging her and hold her waist xD
(hope she like it ).
The atmosphere was so different as it's reallyofficially wife and my siblings dai sou ...=P
[I really hope we'll have the chance again to bring bao bei back
to my home again..
ILY, bao bei❤❤^^ ]
Endofmywholeweekpost^^
yup^^ saw only changes in my hairstyle ?
ugly hor?
Just being ss in my toilet with my
ugly hair - -zz
That all for my post !
TATA
can I hold your hand
and walk into my house again ?
could you wait me for 10years more?
could you dun eveer leave me ?
could you marry me in the future?
could you have our piglets with me?
could you stay with me forever
until our whole hair
without a strand of black hair ?
I ❤ you , bao bei^^
I really do...

wah..so long post o..
ReplyDeletehehhe sorry er...
i didn't mean to think negative the other day..
:(
sorry......
haiz..
bao bei got new hair style le^^ haha...
luckily didn't look pondan..
if not i divorce u! :p
hehehe
love u, dear^^
lol ..almost one week le leh ^^ sure long la^ hehe...nvm bao bei...hmmm...lao gong should not do at 1st and make lao po feel not safe with me le T.T haiz. NO matter how long it takes to recover, there is always a scar whic is always ugly and make us remembered the past =( hmm I just hope lao po will not leave me when lao po recall it back T-T i really know wrong le ..
ReplyDeleteenen^^ and it is uglier ..haha. .
hha your hair "toing" out wan leh.. wahaha
ReplyDeleteso cute... for a sai lou zhai. blek. XD
hehe..yalo yalo..^^
ReplyDeleteif one year ma lagi long?
hehe...
no la...i won't de..
lao gong forgot jor meh..
we'll look at our piglings grow..
and see them call lao gong 'daddy'..
muaahahaha
no la..very cute er^^
when lao gong do permanent de sure cuter^^ hehe
dun wan la bao bei^^ i wan them call 'mummy' sin . mummy so hard to push them come out^^ hehe
ReplyDeleteno er ugly la ^^ hehe . . i wanna do jagung a !