Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wednesday, 04 Nov 2009

Dear blog, 

Finally, finally , finally I can start onine again = = after whole weeks of exams . . Anyone missing me ? But no need tell also know geh la ..  sure many people missing me de ( ai ai xD ) hehe. Ya, it's really a long time le since few weeks ago. Ok la, jau start with my zhu zhu morning (^(OO)^) . Today supposed to be school day but eventually I've made myself absent le. It really sienz in school waiting for the time to pass ( creeeps~~ ) That's why I prefer to skipped it ^^ but today actually got a band meeting . Since I absent to school, how I gotta go school for that only one meeting. zZz Hope (_______) wont bor song me ba =(  After that, I went to my bao bei de house , As we have decided , we will do mask together ^ ^ hehe...( black black de mask xD )

That's It
our FACEMASK!!
( african couples xD )
l
l
l
V














After that, time to take off. .
lao po screaming like. .
small little kid xD
so cute er, bao bei^^ hehe

Suddenly ,
Oh , GOSH !!
Rain so damn heavily. .
what to do ?
hmmm.. fly to ck shop to wait
the rain to stop - -
but at last also no stop = =
-Reached tuition le . .
and I saw her^^
she prepare a shirt, one tissue and one towel
for me ^^

SHE REALLY MY LAO PO...
NO DOUBT ^^
(   proudly to say that  =)    )



And yesterday we snapped snapped ^^
hehe
|
|
v




my bao bei ^^


I ❤ it too ^^




I kissed her, baby  xP. ..




End here !!
NIghts
TATA!!



















Sure ^^ bao bei ^^
I will always be yours =)
No matter what =P

8 comments:

  1. hehehe^^
    next day we do mask again la..
    i go find see got nice nice de or not..
    maybe got pink leh..

    kaka..

    what wor..really pain ma.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. venn here..
    next time don do black colour mask.. do pink n purple!!!
    tambah colouring urself!
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha got de meh, venn?? later my face also become pink! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. [lao po] enen ^^ sure sure can la ^^ next time lao gong bring white de go !! =) hehe

    [venn] wa. . got de meh ? aiyo. . later both of us de face ma become only pink and purple^^ or maybe can do half half. . half pink half purple ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's Ling... i wanna tell her that, 2nd pohsing&carmen is here... Hahaha... post picture of muacks'ing haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe sure sure^^ no need la...i will try to go find see got any mask suit guy and girl de or not..hehe

    fen: what? poh sing and carmen what?? @.@

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ^^ we kissing in front of camera ^^

    [fen]
    lol poh sing and carmen? they got post meh ? zzz

    ReplyDelete