The bell rang , and school started le...Our 1st period , Chemistry ( gonna gg..not yet complete PN LIM AI CHIN's work = =) DAMN IT !! spoke to myself and also blamed myself for falling asleep yesterday. I tried to complete it in the class..hoping that the teacher will not enter the class early...but then after I had completed about 90% of my homework ... I decided to rush to toilet 1st before entering chemist lab and I did..After finishing my business in the toilet , on the way to the chemist lab, i was surprised by my friend , Alex ..He told me that principal,Mr. Chew.. ( Ah Chiu --> this name sounds better = = ) was scolding 4 sc 1 outside the chemist lab for not lining up when walking to the chemist lab . Alex and i got so scared and we ran back to toilet --> RUNAWAY MISSION 3 ...Haha... Later got a group of indian ( also same like us , late for chemist ) walked damn slow and they were so unlucky coz they got caught by the principa...this time their punishment was even worse >>> Pumping ( duno how many time ) ..just now only scold...now pump pulak ! Then one indian guy was very reluctant to do so...the principal straight away kicked and stepped on that guy ! = = It more like an abuse (not punishment anymore = =) hmmm...When we saw that , we ran to chemist lab through the Form 6 there...When I entered the class , so many eyes looking at me ( o.O ) ( >.@ ) ( o. x ) ..Really embarrassed that time ==''' but felt lucky at the same time cause I just give my teacher say few words , better than the " PUNISHMENT " from the principal. = =
On Saturday , it was actually a school day.. and me, PONTENG AGAIN ( biasa la..my bad attitude during Saturday ) [shhh..dun tell out o ! ] !! haha..School sure got fewer people or better to say din't have students at all !! And my brilliant prediction was right ^^ Meng Hou went to school but at last he also ponteng..He really beh tahan the school ~ so few student , how is the teacher gonna teach ? = = For your information, that day only 3 people were present in my class..4 sc 1 !! 3 students ^^ haha...damn funny... OK ,back to my activities during my ponteng period... I went for basketball in the moning , then go cc with my friends ( pls don't tell my mummy ^^ ) We had a game of DOTA there...5 friends = 1 PRO clan !..and it is ^^ We manage to beat them 30-8 ...we killed 30 but they just killed 8 only ( Im one of the death score) kaka...After that , I played sdo with Chun Khoon..Damn it ! bloody hell...He so pro..and he defeated me T_T din't expect that = = Stil bluffed me that no prac wor = =...but it just a game , so don't care much lo ( perhaps if I prac more the situation will change ) haha..Then , suddenly i got a call come and said got meeting ! URGENT!! wtf !! I not yet eat..And so, i quickly had my hotdog rice at Alex Tea House and rushed to school for useless meeting = = When reached school , the guard didn't allow me to enter..cause I wearing jersey...zz ...What I can do is just wait for Meng Hou to send his trousers for me..haha ..Finally finished meeting ! my mum came fetch me and brought me and my siblings to make spectacles ^^ We went to a optical shop at Bandar Baru ( CJ eyewear) [recommended..service quite good , explanation also good ] ) We had our eye checked there and the result is all of us must wear spec = = o.O( another specky family )...But my case was the worst..At my age, 16, astigmatism=350+ The world highest power is just 600..and I got mor than half dy == At this rate, i might be blind at 40!T.T... ok ok...time to chose our spectacle..hehe...my spectacles quite fashionable..and my bro n sis also the same..When chosing the spectacles..I was quite choosy...I tried many spectacles..but then choose only one spectacle , the aunt say nice wor and mummy agreed also ...I tried another one..but the aunt said ' actually you wear what also nice , cause you're handsome ' zz = =... I where got handsome o! The aunt sure say like that to tham me de = =..but nevermind also la...I know it myself enough le...haha
end of crap about the last two days^^
will try to blog soon
TATA~~~
hahaha kaki ponteng..
ReplyDeletego KINTA better.. hehe but he recommend de dont follow. = =
i follow then end up same specs with aaron. zzzzzz