Today our principal re-checked everyone's hair... shaolin-mission by our school = =
which means...my RUNAWAY MISSION 2 failed le..T_T
Unfortunately,I didn't managed to run away from the stupid teacher..><
which means...my RUNAWAY MISSION 2 failed le..T_T
DAMN him ...suddenly pulled my hair down...and my hair was below my eye!
And without any hesitating, hee pulled me out le
Meng Hou was so damn lucky...coz the teacher gave him a chance.....again.. = =
While heading to the office~ I was thinking of ways to reduce the possibility of my hair being cut ...And sadly to say that, I had no idea how to do that...just wondering how will i look after the haircut ( not a haircut actually; is a HAIRCHOPP!!) After that, it was my turn to have my haircut~~ I told the barber that , don't use the shaver..as Im alergic to it ( lie to him ><, cz don't want my hair being shave until the top) ROFL..where will people alergic to it de = =
After cutting, I went to the mirror..OMG!! It was a MUSHROOM head!! that time...I really wanted to cry it loud..but it wil sound 'bagan'..if someone suddenly shout inside the toilet...
So, I just yan and go back to bio lab with a smile =) and bangga...but deep down inside, my heart was really pain ...After school, I had a date with HER a! JUSTOEAT there...really don't know to face HER after...The school bell rang , DRING!! DRING!! DRING!! ...and it was time to go back( mean dating her also = =) SMK Convent hasn't dismiss yet that time...So, I went to Q2...to buy a collar badge ( our little couple shoes^^) hehe..After that, rush back to JUSTOEAT cause late le... (so bad ~ gal waiting for boy, really useless boy ) When I reached JUSTOEAT, I saw HER le^^ so happy, but with my mushroom head..I really don't know how to meet HER ...Later , she saw me standing , and she came towards me...I told HER today how bad luck was me...She din't feel boring or fan but instead she an wei me ^^ I was really very touched...
That day, also HER daddy birthday..so, I bought chocolate as gift ^^ Hope daddy mentua like it^^ hehe...
~crapendded~
TATA!(feel much better after writing this blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment