Sometimes feel like back to Malaysia, but I've chosen this pathway
Know very well that I cannot gave up that fast. C'mon just another 1 years and half to go
Soon, everything will be alright after this 2 years . Hope so.
Somehow at a point again, I though I found someone I could speak too,
my problems and dilemma, but still failed,
Miserable. . T^T hmm. Getting bored and lonely leads my brain
thinking back those fucking memories . .have been a nightmare to me again,
I really hope I can do it, but still epic failed. LOL
Waiting for the salary to out,
Waiting for my August vacation,
Waiting for my Ipad,
Waiting for the London Coco Cola Cup
Waiting for meeting my friends
Waiting for meeting my family
Waiting for my GNC Milk powder
Waiting for joining Fitness Centre
Waiting for joining guitar classes
and much much moree......
UNTIL Neck also long.
Addicted to song - Beautiful in White ( recommend by Lilian Khoo )
Not bad =) have great respond in FB :DD
Human and human getting hard to communicate nowadays .
How good if human can know each other by just look through the heart
and no words to be spoken ! Then most problems can be solved easily .
No comments:
Post a Comment