Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally :)

Well, 
Finally done everything,,
Speaking assignment, 
presentations,
mid term test ,
all was the past dy :) 
Now just waiting for final,
and yet to know ,
I haven't start revising or reading,
I guess it would be not good end too :( 

However, after those I just mentioned ,
Really released a lot, seriously 
Hee, well talk about today.

Today after school, 
me, cs, ys, xy, cy,kit,and neo CYCLED to TESCO~!!!
Hahah unbelievable right ? 
But, that is US~ nothing impossible.
We ate KFC together , and 
we are surveying the prices in TESCO
Actually,
I was not joining them in the BBQ,  but I was like Busybody 
walking with them and keep doing annoying thing xD
but it should be Okay because It was me :) 
 After that, the what bad things was, it was rain,
really cats and dogs, and it comes in wave and waves @.@
 We waited for awhile and when the rain stopped, 
we quickly cycled back,
and today,
we discover-ED a shortcut xD hahaha although the journey should be quite tiring
but  it still worth it because we manage to save almost 1 km xD  haha 
Thx to me for being curious about this :P 
 and here, 
we're ss when eating KFC ! 
" Finger LIcking Good "
yummy :) heheh


(kit)He looks like so Gan Jeong lo >.<

(Sam)Always show the teeth only .lolx

(Neo)Ada sikit sot sot :P

(cs)Ini lagi beh tong, Show innocent face 

( cheah yau)this cute cute little baby :) 

(xi-yen)leng zai that only eat KFC' chickens bone 

(KLchan) and lastly me , hair also lembik dy, ugly ugly :P

2 comments:

  1. if u also can call ugly...
    than me ma beast liao...
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got , u got a nice hair :) hahaha leng zai

    ReplyDelete