Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wednesday, 30.12.2009

Dear Blog,

Izit me very fan ? Mr. Blog..whenever got things I would find you .xD  But nevermind la..
Good also geh ~ Complain here and not so many people know about it ^^
And also can prevent some misunderstand =P
Hmmm..2009 gonna end soon.. Year 2010 revolution also havent make =.+
Sei fo lo..SPM gonna come soon also..Think dou also scared .

Hmm. Today gonna post two thing which I recent HATE it !
( not mentioning you, bao bei ^^  ) 
[I mean if you really read this post, and feel hate or whatever , just click [x]  ]
 ( wanna bash me or what, I really don't care it anymore . .FK off suckers )

# 1 Damn with the stupid attitude with what calling you all out! sigh .
       I dont really know who are you calling out actually?
       And yet what we ffk
       Sick of calling us out ? WTF!! You though we very free izit?
       And somehow sometime if parent don't give suddenly then gonna
       give you blame till untill shit ?
       You should know my mum was quite " OPEN " minded
       and gonna give me go that place. Seriously tell you la.
       I really hate those place.
       ( including my bao bei and mummy also say that  = =zz ) . .   
      You thought those place very nice ?
       If really got any fighting or what . You suddenly give people
       chopped off your head1 Die without reason . ROFLMAO.
       Im the 1st to laugh.
       And if I say don't want go, please don't force me.
       Im not 7 years old primary student , k ?
       Two more day I gotta be 17 , with my own though
       and my own ability to differentiate
       which is correct and wrong ! That place wasn't nice at all.
       Cigarette smoke everywhere and It seems
       like " Heaven "  for them. Fk off  please.
       I don't want die so young.
       I haven't marry my bao bei yet ^^ . and travel with her !
       [ Give advice here ] IF DUN WAN DIE EARLIER , PLS DUN GO! 
         I CARE YOU AS FREN!!]


#2 Stop FKing Disturb MY WIFE!!
     If you feel that you all really care my wife
     and sek her ,
     Please don't go and ask my bao bei stupid stuff
     That she cant reply and then bor song fot not
     replying ~ Still small meh ? Got what or anything.
     Call out and keng la. What for you two sucker.
     treat my wife as middle man ?  WTF !! Both you got brain de.
     No need teach also know, these problem not related
     to her. And now what had you done ? Blaming
     each other in front my lao po ?  Enough dy la ~ Please don't still
     like kids please. Don't make my lao po feel bad,
     When reply who.That is my lao po decision wanna reply who
     Not until your turn to say a words ! Im her hubby also din't
     Izit you bigger than me? Both you two attitude I just wanna say
     one words !


It's SUCK!!!!oOo
 You two, I wouldn,t say much ! Scared later hurting my lao po nia ! Just last
  reminders ! STFU and continue what you are doing!
 Don't bother my lao po. 
 As I will ownself take care of her ! 
 Don't always think that you two relation
 was special so could have special privilledge to complain to my
 lao po bout the other bad things ! FED UP with you two! 
 IF wanna care her feeling ! Please don't do the stupid childish stuff .
I hate it anyway . .~


 












I dint blame you bao bei today
seriously! And Im moody not 
because of that ! 
I know bao bei sure cat play at night
that why i just dun wanna disturb you1.
maybe bao bei can say me  change le
more selfish le...or whatever
But one thing for sure,
I will not change to you,
that is my love toward you
I love you !! 
NOW & FOREVER.




9 comments:

  1. Haha.. I know who is the one in your 1st thing you hate =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hatr?? seriously ? haha. both also got mention to him la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boys lai de??who liddat treat your bao bei?? I aso wan go to bash them...Huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol both also boy la = =.. damn de!! yup !! help me i gotta bash 99 haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. who? and where? why am i always the blur one. zz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol ^^ tak kaitan actually . . boys meeting ..kaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ^^ tak kaitan actually . . boys meeting ..kaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. haiz...make bao bei so heng thim..
    muacks~
    cool down ya bao bei..
    hmm bao bei should discuss with me ma..
    if they read bao bei de blog then gg lo..
    but nevermind la..
    all i care is bao bei nia..
    dont so angryy le k?
    i love you.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol ^^ lao gong not that angry de la
    hehe.just hiperbola..kaka. .
    aiyo read ma read lo. i dun care dy de la
    since i had make decision to post it here
    i dy ready to get bruises..haha
    dun worry my darling...^ ^
    i love you too bao bei xD hehe

    ReplyDelete